Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Visitors | no.3

Chapter 5c: Customer no.3


I was having a miserable mid February and I actually went back to Malaysia that time. Please forgive me for being so secretive that I didn't inform anyone. Anyway, I went back to Brisbane with my lil fat sis after one week. She was staying with me in Brisbane for the next 12 days. Unfortunately, there were like 10/12 rainy days during her stay. So, basically, raincoats, umbrella, and Crocs were our outing attires.

What we basically did is hunting for food and summer fruits that we can hardly find in Malaysia. We missed the cherry season but peaches, apricots and plums are good too! and grapes were selling cheap that time. West End Market is always the best market to hunt for cheap fruits. We shared the yummy Shredded Pork & Spring Roll Vermicelli from Tan Thanh Vietnamese restaurant in Inala and the giant sloppy burger with the lot in Wacol snack bar together. We had our high tea at Mt. Coot-tha lookout while enjoying the stunning scenery of Brisbane city. Also, we enjoyed tracking in Burleigh Heads so much. We bought the yummy caramelised macadamia nuts from city market. we spent money on buying souvenirs for friends. And had a yummy Korean BBQ in JongGa, Chinatown. I really enjoy all the foods sharing with you and the time spending with you is priceless. Hope you feel the same too. Bu Xiu~ miss you har! :)

We Walk Across the Flooded Road Together
Photo taken at West End Market, Davies Park, Brisbane Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment