Monday, March 11, 2013

The Visitors | no.1

Chapter 5a: Customer no.1  



Sydney, a friend who I met in New Zealand. She is the first visitor to Brisbane! We actually met up at Cairns and travelled together along the east coast of Australia. It was a pleasant camper van trip.  and I love travelling with her because she will always be the organizer, the planner, the navigator, the cook and a good swimmer who will guide people who can't swim like me to snorkel the amazing great barrier reef . And I'm so thankful for her cousins' family for taking care of me when I was in Sydney. Well, her first impression for me when we were in New Zealand was she is really crazy! But as time passed I found that she is a very independent and smart person and I am always amazed by her ability to convince people! I couldn't agree more that she is a social queen, a gossip queen and a beauty queen!  Although she is so busy taking up all these responsibilities of being so many queens, she manages to be a good cook too, the master chef! hoho! I gained weights in just one month staying with her. haha! Not truly her fault, but when a sweet tooth couldn't stop her bad habit of eating junk food, chocolates and chips additional to three good meals a day. Nah, this is how fat built up in my body! But my mum definitely loves her for feeding me with good meals! 

In a nutshell, I was really pleased to stay with this superwoman in Brisbane. Thank you for accompany me during my long summer holiday! Also, thank you for inspiring me a lot, she is sort of my good friend and my good teacher. Looking forward to see you soon. :)


Sydney in Brisbane
Photo taken at Lake Tinaroo, QLD Australia.





No comments:

Post a Comment