Thursday, March 14, 2013

Love is like a Drug

Chapter 6: White Rabbit Creamy Candy (大白兔奶糖)


White Rabbit is one of my childhood's favourites. It is sweet and has a soft and chewy texture. And the most interesting part of it is that each candy is wrapped in a thin layer of eat-able sticky rice paper that would melt in your mouth when you eat it. Unfortunately, it had been recalled and removed from store shelves due to the excessing level of harmful chemical found in it. Sad! It was so yummy but was eventually harmful to our body!

My man had once bought me some of these candies during our secondary school time. I think they were the love potion he created! His love is a drug, just like the candy. Irresistible and incredible sweet and delicious.  I get addicted to it. It isn't physically harmful but it is such a torment and pain to miss him.

Happy White Day! Darling.
I copied the following sentences from somewhere as I found them meaningful. 


bubibu                    bubibu
bubibubibubibi          bubibubibubibi
I miss the warmth of your body against mine;
I miss the sound of your heartbeat against my ear;
I miss the feel of your hands locked with mine;
I miss the sound of your steady breathing;
I miss the comfort of being in your arms;
I miss the sound of your voice;
I miss everything about you
bubibubibubibubi
bubububu
bi


My Sunshine
Photo taken at Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment